- 1 x Full Time
- Non-Ongoing Term
- Identified Position*
- Shoalhaven regions
Provide personal and administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other Managers as directed.
29 November 2017
|Provide personal and administrative support and assistance to the CEO and other Managers as directed.
SCMSAC are seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to fill a 12 month Maternity Leave position. The Executive Assistant will work directly for the CEO and will be responsible for providing a number of high level administrative duties and secretarial support to the CEO in the Executive Office. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their work load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Aboriginality (desirable)
- Organisational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problems analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Usually at least 3 year’ experience providing support at the executive level
- Proficient computer skills in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and other software
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2012 – 2015.