- Full Time
- Permanent Position
- Located in Nowra
We are seeking an experienced, highly organised, professional and self motivated Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills to provide support to the CEO and Executive Officers.
29 January 2020
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other Executive Officers as directed by the CEO. The Executive Assistant performs a full range of administrative and operational support functions with a strong emphasis on effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide high level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Board Members as directed by the CEO, including but not limited to, diary management, travel arrangements, assessment of urgent requests, secretarial support for Board meetings and CEO activities, and maintaining timely and effective internal and external communication via email management.
- Provide a professional first point of contact for all enquires, coordination of requests for internal and external stakeholders and manage access to the Chief Executive Officer including screening visitors, staff and telephone calls
- Prepare reports and documentation for the Chief Executive Officer and the Board through research and analytical skills
- Coordinate meetings through the preparation of meeting agendas, confidential minute taking, distribution of such documentation and coordination of follow up action
- Maintain systems for recording and storing data including creation, filing, archiving, and maintain file naming conventions for both electronic and hard copy files
- Maintain registers and oversee related procedures
- Coordinate project based work where required
- In accordance with Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) principals and legislative requirements, assist and support the development, implementation, review and improvement of organisational policies, procedures, practices and regulatory compliance
- Participate in team, section and all staff meetings and provide reports where required
- Undertake relevant training as required
- Understanding of and capacity to implement EEO, WH&S, ethical practice and principles of a culturally diverse society
- Comply with all SCMSAC Policies and Procedures
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO or delegate
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2012 – 2015.