- 1 x Full Time Position
- Located in our Nowra (North St) Office.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 11 May 2023
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position provides mentoring and support to Aboriginal children and youth aged 5-18. The program, through the provision of counselling, mentoring and advocacy, aims to build resilience, empowerment and the general wellbeing of Aboriginal children and youth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure that clients have their mentoring plan completed within the first three sessions.
- Ensure case reviews are completed by week five and 10 with all clients that have a mentoring plan.
- Ensure that clients have a K5 (Outcome Measure) completed at the start and end of the episode.
- Ensure a satisfaction evaluation is completed at the middle and end of all episodes.
- Enter case notes for every client contact onto data management system within 48 hours of client contact.
- Compile Activity Reports for all group activities and load to the data management system within 48 hours after group activity.
- Complete Exit Plans and Case Closures for all clients.
- Attend relevant team meetings. Be punctual, prepared, and ready to participate.
- Actively participate in monthly documented support and supervision sessions.
- Participate in relevant annual performance reviews.
- Other duties as reasonably requested by the CEO or delegate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2022-2025
Being vaccinated against Covid-19 is an inherent requirement of this role, to ensure that SCMSAC fulfils its WHS obligations. The incumbent must remain up to date with current ATAGI (Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation) national advice regarding vaccines and booster shots.