- 1 x Full Time Position
- Can be located from either our Wollongong or Nowra (North St) Office
APPLICATIONS CLOSE:4th November 2022
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Family Connect and Support Triage and Assessment Caseworker is responsible for engaging with families that have been referred to the Family Connect and Support Program, completing initial assessment and intake and providing referrals where required.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Contact referred client within three days of receipt of referral.
- Complete an intake for all inbound referrals once contact has been made with client.
- Maintain contact with children, young people and their families on the waitlist, weekly via phone.
- Respond to inbound referrals within 24 hours of receipt.
- For all referrals with immediate needs, action within the workday of receipt.
- Provide feedback to referrers when a family becomes engaged into the program within three business days of acceptance.
- Close inbound referrals if family are not contactable after four weeks. Attempts made three times each week using various means.
- Update the intake and waitlist by COB daily.
- Create family files within one business day of receipt.
- Provide feedback to family and referrer once allocated to case worker within one business day for this occurring.
- Attend relevant meetings. Be punctual, prepared, and ready to participate.
- Actively participate in monthly documented support and supervision sessions.
- Participate in annual performance review.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO or delegate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2019-2022.
In order to keep our staff, clients and community safe, SCMSAC require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.