- 1 x Full Time
- 1 x Part Time
- Fixed Term
The purpose of the Receptionist is to provide reception and administrative support to staff at SCMSAC in order to facilitate a high level service delivery.
4 January 2019
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The receptionist is generally the first point of contact with clients and visitors of the service, as such, it is essential that the Receptionist is pleasant, courteous, highly professional and able to interact with a wide and diverse consumer group.
The receptionist is responsible for greeting clients and visitors professionally and directing phone calls as required. The Receptionist will be responsible for managing appointments and maintaining records and accounts in SCMSAC’s client databases.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Reception duties including answering phones, booking and confirming appointment and entering of new clients details in the client database.
- Meeting and greeting clients and centre visitors and provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure all incoming phone calls are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail.
- Provide service information to all clients and visitors presenting to SCMSAC, ensuring that all enquires are dealt with in a confidential and sensitive manner.
- Assist in the set up and pack up of the centre ensuring the maintenance and provision of a safe, clean environment for clients, staff and visitors.
- Ensure client files are established, processed and maintained to the standard of SCMSAC, regulatory bodies and legal requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding clients and the affairs of SCMSAC.
- Assist the Senior Manager to identify, establish, improve and maintain administrative processes.
- Participate in relevant training and development activities as an effective team member.
- Comply with all SCMSAC Policies and Procedures.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO, Senior Manager or Supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2012 – 2015.