Latest Covid info
Following the new stay at home rules introduced over the weekend for all NSW, we are amending the delivery of services for our clinic, as per below.
We are taking Telehealth appointments initially. Physical appointments will only be able to be booked after a phone consult with one of our GPs.
We will continue offering Covid vaccines but by appointment only.
Provision of service for pain management only. Should you have any questions regarding the above changes to service delivery, please feel free to call the clinic on 4448 0200.
Please remain vigilant in practicing good hygiene at all times. In particular:
- get tested if you have any flu-like symptoms
- wash your hands/use hand sanitiser regularly
- practice social distancing
- stay up to date with the latest information
- ask questions if you have them. Call our reception team on 1800 215 099
Got questions about COVID symptoms and testing? Find out more here
The situation can change quickly, so to stay up to date with the latest information about the spread of COVID-19 and the steps being taken to slow the spread, visit the Department of Health website.