Our COVID safe practices
To ensure the safety of our staff, our kids, and our community, we are still undertaking precautionary measures to contain and control the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), under the guidelines of the NSW Public Health Unit.
- Our offices & clinics remain open at this time.
- Social distancing and COVID cleaning practices are in place across all our sites.
- All people entering any SCMSAC office or clinic must wear a mask.
Wearing of masks is mandatory in all indoor locations including our offices and clinics. We will be screening clients at our clinics, including temperature checks for transport and clinic appointments.
Social distancing measures are still in place which is keeping 1.5m apart at all times.
There is hand sanitiser at the entry of all our locations and we ask that all those entering use it.
Regular cleaning of consult rooms and frequently used surfaces in our building are still in place to help keep our staff, clients, and community safe.
Please do not attend our clinic or office if you:
- are displaying flu-like symptoms
- have been referred for testing
- are awaiting test results
- are required to self-isolate, or been a close or casual contact of a known case
- have been confirmed to have COVID-19
Instead, call our reception team who will talk you through what to do next 1800 215 099.
Please remain vigilant in practicing good hygiene at all times.
- get tested if you have any flu-like symptoms
- wash your hands/use hand sanitiser regularly
- practice social distancing
- stay up to date with the latest information
- ask questions if you have them. Call our reception team on 1800 215 099
Got questions about COVID symptoms and testing? Find out more here
The situation can change quickly, so to stay up to date with the latest information about the spread of COVID-19 and the steps being taken to slow the spread, visit the Department of Health website.