Covid Safety Measures
NSW Health has updated mask-wearing guidelines for healthcare settings and here’s what you need to know:
- Face masks are no longer mandatory at our clinic.
- If you show symptoms like cold or flu, or suffer from Acute Respiratory Infections, wearing a mask is required. Our staff can also request that you wear one if they deem necessary.
We offer Telehealth Video call appointments available. To schedule one, contact our reception team.
For more details on video appointments click here.
All SCMSAC offices are open.
Please remain vigilant, in particular:
- get tested if you have any flu-like symptoms. We have free COVID testing kits available at the Jane Ardler Centre.
- wash your hands/use hand sanitiser regularly
- practice social distancing
- stay up to date with the latest information
- ask questions if you have them. Call our reception team on 1800 215 099
Got questions about COVID symptoms and testing? Find out more here
To stay up to date with the latest information about COVID-19, visit the Department of Health website.