- 1 x Full Time Position
- Located in Nowra (Jane Ardler Centre)
2nd April 2023
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Facilities, Fleet and Systems Officer provides an initial response to all requests concerning SCMSAC’s property portfolio, motor vehicle fleet and associated services, and is responsible for the coordination of work involving SCMSAC suppliers and contractors.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Enter and set up new vehicles into the system within 48 hours of SCMSAC taking possession of the vehicle.
- Coordinate the servicing of all SCMSAC motor vehicles as per their due dates.
- Provide driver activity reports to the HR Manager each month.
- Motor vehicle inspections/maintenance are undertaken monthly and in line with the specific schedule.
- Ensure cleaning of all SCMSAC motor vehicles is completed, consistent with the schedule for each vehicle.
- Assist in the procurement and trade in of motor vehicles.
- Oversee management and administration of master key system, including tracking and recording key details, ordering, supplying, issuing and replacing broken and damaged keys to internal staff members and external contractors.
- Provide ad-hoc transport support for clients when requested
- Manage suppliers and contractor’s (trades) as per their schedule and contract.
- Update the Repairs and Maintenance Register daily.
- Ensure that projects are closed in the Repairs and Maintenance Register within two business days of the project concluding.
- Submit all purchases for approval within 48 hours of receipt of quote/purchase order.
- Oversee the monthly review of the SCMSAC Fuel Account and Invoices.
- Attend relevant meetings. Be punctual, prepared, and ready to participate.
- Actively participate in monthly documented support and supervision sessions.
- Participate in annual performance review.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO or delegate
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2022-2025.
Being vaccinated against Covid-19 is an inherent requirement of this role, to ensure that SCMSAC fulfils its WHS obligations. The incumbent must remain up to date with current ATAGI (Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation) national advice regarding vaccines and booster shots or provide evidence of exemption eligibility.