- 1 x Full Time Position
- Located in our Nowra (North St) Office.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 7/10/2022
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Strong Foundations Project Officer will be required to work as part of a multi-disciplinary Wellbeing Team and will be responsible for the delivery and evaluation of the Strong Foundations Wellbeing Program.
The project officer will be required to deliver a school-based program (“Be You” framework/ Cultural inclusive practices) to promote wellbeing, resilience, and identity among Aboriginal Children from ages 7-13yrs. The program is complimentary to individual/family counseling and targeted community suicide prevention awareness programs.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Program evaluation feedback forms completed for all group sessions with group participants.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate the Strong Foundations Program in all participating schools each week.
- Complete Activity/Group reporting requirements within 24 hours of program conclusion onto the database.
- Ensure the school meetings are attended at the beginning and end of each school term.
- Stakeholder feedback forms collected at the end of each term.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate school holiday program every school holidays to target group, minimum four annually.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate Wellbeing after school program each week.
- Assist in the preparation of half yearly reporting requirements.
- Attend relevant meetings. Be punctual, prepared, and ready to participate.
- Actively participate in monthly documented support and supervision sessions.
- Participate in relevant annual performance reviews.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO or delegate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email email@example.com or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2019-2022.