- 1 x Full Time Position
- Located in our Nowra (North St) office.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE:23 September 2022
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position supports Aboriginal families to ensure that they can access timely, effective, and culturally safe supports and services.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Complete a Needs Assessment and Family Case Plan within three weeks of working with the family.
- Every family is offered the opportunity to participate in a client survey within three weeks of working with the family, every three months thereafter, and upon exit from the program.
- Actively participate in community events at least six times per year.
- Contact allocated family/s within three business days of case allocation.
- Provide feedback to referring agencies regarding the family’s progress at initial engagement, major changes, and closure of the family.
- Assist in the facilitation of at least one Parenting and Education Program per term.
- Participate in rotational on call roster.
- Attend relevant meetings. Be punctual, prepared, and ready to participate.
- Actively participate in monthly documented support and supervision sessions.
- Participate in annual performance review.
- Other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO or delegate
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VACANCIES
Applications must address the key competencies (selection criteria): For an Information Package containing position description, selection criteria and an employment application, please download above or contact Human Resources via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 4448 0200.
Preferred applicants will also be required to undergo a National Police Check and obtain a new paid employee Working with Children Check (as required by the Act) prior to appointment with South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation.
Salary will be in accordance with the South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation Enterprise Agreement 2019-2022.
In order to keep our staff, clients and community safe, SCMSAC require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.